If you are currently enrolled in a healthcare or dependent care FSA or the Kaiser HRA, please submit all claims to VitaFlex.

Using funds from your account

With the Kaiser HRA, you can use your VitaFlex debit card to pay for many eligible expenses, or you may cover the cost out of pocket and submit the expense to VitaFlex for reimbursement.

If you have an FSA, you will pay for eligible expenses first and then submit them for reimbursement using the instructions below.

There are three ways to submit an expense to VitaFlex for reimbursement from your FSA or HRA:

  1. 1. VitaFlex mobile app: Download the app, take a photo of your receipts and upload them to your account using your smartphone. Review the VitaFlex: Mobile App Fact Sheet to learn more.
  2. 2. VitaFlex portal: Log in to the VitaFlex portal, scan your EOBs and receipts and upload them to your account from any computer with internet access.
  3. 3. VitaFlex claim form: Submit your completed claim forms to VitaFlex via email, fax or U.S. mail.
Claim forms How to submit
VitaFlex: Healthcare FSA Claim Form
VitaFlex: Dependent Care FSA Claim Form
VitaFlex: HRA Claim Form
Email: claims@vitamail.com
Fax: 866-964-3539
U.S. Mail: 900 N. Shoreline Blvd.
Mountain View, CA 94043

Commuter Benefit Program (CBP) Expenses

Nutanix offers a Commuter Benefit Program (CBP) that helps you pay for expenses associated with your commute to work (including costs for public transportation and parking) using pre-tax dollars that are deducted from your paycheck.

VitaFlex administers the CBP for Nutanix employees. To learn more about the program, visit the VitaFlex portal or review the VitaFlex: Commuter Benefit Plan Detail Sheet.

VitaFlex debit card

Use your VitaFlex debit card to pay for eligible transportation expenses through the Nutanix CBP. It offers flexible payment options and gives you instant access to funds in your commuter account at approved merchants accepting debit cards. Here are a few ways to leverage the card:

  • Pay at point of service: The VitaFlex debit card can be used at approved merchants providing mass transit and parking services. You must use your debit card to pay for mass transit expenses. (Note: Due to federal regulations, your debit card will not work at Caltrain terminals; however, it can be used to fund your Clipper card.)
  • Pay based on a bill or invoice: If you receive a bill or invoice for parking services and the approved provider accepts debit cards, you can provide your VitaFlex debit card number to initiate payment.
  • Link it to a reloadable mass transit card: If you use a reloadable mass transit card, you can link your VitaFlex debit card to the reloadable card as the funding source.

Learn more about the VitaFlex debit card on the VitaFlex portal.